Do I need Architects or Structural Drawings?

SLK Services can provide full Architects Drawings for planning or certificate of lawfulness, and full structural engineers drawings.  We can do this as part of a full package, where we take the job from the very start to completion.

Do I need planning permission?

Usually no, the majority of Loft Conversions can be built under Permitted Development Rights.  Mid terraced houses will usually have a 40 cubic metre allowance, semi detached houses will have 50 cubic metres allowance. If you own a flat you will need planning permission.  There are various other occasions where you might need planning permission, so its best to give us a call on 0208 850 6989 for a chat or check with your local councils planning department.